Car Rental Thessaloniki - Rent a Car Thessaloniki Airport (Salonica) Greece
To experience the exciting city of Thessaloniki (Salonica) and its surrounding towns, we suggest paying a visit to Pangosmio Thessaloniki Rent a Car Agency.
Our experienced staff will inform you about our car rental services, recommend the rental car that best suits your needs and help you organize a touring schedule around the Thessaloniki area with a safe and reliable rental car from our wide range of rent a cars, whether you are on vacation or a business trip. On this page, you will find a map of Thessaloniki Greece, showing the major points of interest in the city, which can be visited in style and comfort with a Thessaloniki car rentals vehicle.
You will be informed of Thessaloniki sites, Thessaloniki beaches, as well as distances and useful phones of Thessaloniki Port, “ Macedonia” ( Thessaloniki) Airport and other authorities in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Thessaloniki Greece Sites & Attractions
Thessaloniki, a major metropolitan city in Northern Greece, has been connected to significant events, from Ancient times, through the Roman & Byzantine Eras, during the Greek Revolution and the Balkan Wars. These events have shaped the city’s architectural characteristics and culture. Nowadays, Thessaloniki is a major commercial, financial and cultural center in Greece, and indeed in the European Union, hosting a variety of business-related exhibitions and social events.
Due to its great historical background, Thessaloniki (Salonica) possesses significant archaeological and historical sites such as:
- the White Tower
- the Thessaloniki Walls
- the Ancient Agora
- the Rotunda
- the ruins of Galerius’ complex
- the Byzantine Baths
- the Archaeological, Byzantine, Folklore, Macedonian Battle, War, Jewish and Film Museums, as well as the Municipal Art and the Macedonian Modern Art Galleries
- the many churches and mosques in the city
The most impressive business, cultural and entertainment venues are:
- the Thessaloniki Exhibition Center
- the Thessaloniki Music Hall (Megaron Mousikis)
- the Mylos, a festival and cultural venue housed in a mill
- the Royal Theater
- the picturesque neighborhood of “Ladadika”, which is packed with restaurants, tavernas, nightclubs and bars